About Me

I am blessed with an incredible marriage to my best friend - Dawn. We have two beautiful daughters - Sarah, who is 20 and in college and Molly, who is 16 and going to be a Junior. I couldn't be more proud of all the women in my life. I love music and have the awesome opportunity to use it each and every day at First Baptist Church, Woodward, OK. God has blessed me and my family way beyond our wildest dreams. My life long dream has been to learn to fly and God is allowing me to fulfill that dream. As of right now I have 13.2 hrs and am within about 7 hrs from soloing. Dear God Help me!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I laughed at Sally's Pictures until I hurt. So, I did some and had a lot of fun. Here they are!














1 comment:

Sarah Kamolz said...

Haha! Those pictures are great! Lol! Love you!